Talk with Jean
Natural Pain Therapist
On this website there is a lot of information and ideas for handling your pain though at times this may not be enough. Many of us make more progress if we have an advisor or support person alongside us, are given ideas and information that can help you
take control of your pain - with self-care natural solutions
learn more about chronic pain
find - why, what and how answers
You may have been to see many therapists and doctors but would like ideas and guidance that are specific to you and relevant to your needs.
I wear many hats?
I am a Naturopath.
I am a Kinesiologist.
I am a Yoga Teacher.
Pain Management Training
Introducing Jean Jordan
Being in chronic pain is complex and a very individual experience.
I can imagine you've had a lot of things like;
- Going from one specialist to the next without finding a solution, repeating your pain story over and over sometimes in a rushed consultation with an overworked pain specialist.
- Feel you should put up with your pain because you feel like you're just complaining and no one wants to hear, or truly hear how you feel
- Gradually you can lose your independence or be unable to do the activities you enjoy. So losing the person that you used to be.
- Unfortunately you may have been told by others that the can't find anything wrong with you and that it's all in your head and is nothing more that can be done
- Finding out that surgery is not an option, or you may be fearful of having an operation will it actually return you back to the life and the person you used to be
"Often the worse thing with chronic pain is not being able to fully understand why you are in pain and being able to know exactly what you can do to alleviate your pain"
Some of the Benefits of Working with Jean at Natural Pain Solutions
When I talk about holistic solutions this means bringing your body, your mind and brain together to act not only in a physical way but mentally and emotionally too.
You are able to deal with and become stronger having the ability to restructure your life in a more balanced way to look after yourself, understand your body and maintain your health in the future.
Provide advice to help you get your life back on track looking after yourself and be able to use a toolbox of techniques to control your pain
Find out where your pain really resides and how to use simple new techniques to better control it.
My experience and expertise can help you understand how stressful circumstances can impact chronic pain.
I offer you straightforward advice and relatively simple but effective new ideas.
I'll introduce you to new ways of thinking and make your brain work more effectively and to learn how brain impacts pain. I think you will find this latter will enable you to make changes that you perhaps were not thought possible
Try opening one more door
Online - Join Jean's Meditation & Relaxation
Join online to see if Jean is the right person to help you move forward in your life.
Online sessions, meet Jean to experience relaxation and learn ways to deal with emotions, muscle tension and find ways to think differently.
Breathing awareness and activities are done each online session. You will be expected to practice and learn skills to use on a daily basis.
This practice is essential to ensure change.
This zoom meet-up will last 30 minutes, so you’ll need a quiet private place for us to listen and take an active part in the link-up.
Sessions are on First and Third Tuesday of Month 6.30pm (nz time)
30 Minutes of Your Time
Free online session